TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- ‘Check-in’ time is from 15:00 hrs (to request an early check-in please contact reception).
- Reception is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Payment – Full prepayment is taken at the time of your booking and your card will be charged via our secure site ‘Handypay’. The final invoice for any extras is to be paid on departure. The Hotel does not store your card details. We charge your card via an encrypted link to ‘Handypay’.
- Security Deposit – All rooms require a Credit/ Debit card guarantee. If this is not available and you are paying by cash, it is our policy that you must pay a £100.00 security deposit, which we will hold till your departure.
- Third party bookings (Booking for someone else). The actual guest staying must give a credit card or cash security deposit.
- Smoking is banned in any part of the building. A charge of £200 will be applied to your room account should you smoke or permit smoking in your bedroom. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas outside the Hotel and buildings and cigarette butts must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- All residents should be 18 years or older, any younger guests must be accompanied by an adult (person 18 years or older).
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- The Hotel reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the Hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the Hotel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the Hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the Hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests’ credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- It is the Hotel’s policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and, as a responsible host, we believe we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Duty Manager, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Duty Manager, the Hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the Hotels’s discretion or guests may be asked to leave the Hotel.
- Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges.
- ‘Check-out’ time is by 11:00 hrs; if you check out after this time you will automatically be charged for a ‘Late Check-out’ at £50.00.
- A late checkout till 13:00 hrs can be arranged for an additional cost of £50.00 or late checkout till 12:00 for £30.00. Any one checking out later than 13:00 hrs will be charged as a full stay at that day’s best available rate. Late checkout is subjected to availability and must be pre-arranged. Please contact reception for further details.
- Early check-in from 12:00 hrs is subject to a £30 additional charge and should be pre-arranged with reception. Please contact reception for further details.
- Under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956, the Hotel will not accept any liability for any guest items not secured correctly in the safe provided. In the case of strict liability, that liability will be limited to a maximum of £50 per item or £100 in the aggregate.
- Please note that we cannot allow pets in the Hotel without prior consent and payment of the specified fee.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, please be aware of the following policy: If you wish to cancel then you must do so at least 5 days prior to your arrival date, and receive confirmation from us, in order to receive a refund of your prepayment. If you cancel within the 5 day period then a cancellation fee of 100% will be applied and no refund issued.
- We have free onsite parking. All cars left on site are at the owners own risk and the management cannot accept any responsibility.
The Bridge Hotel is operated Bridge Inn Horwich Limited, a registered company in England & Wales. Registered Offices 25 Junction Road, Deane, Bolton. BL3 4LT. Company number 11731709